Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dildo Diaries

I have all but given up on providing commentary on the things I post here. Luckily, this video doesn't require any. It is positively hilarious.

"According to Texas law, you may purchase a dildo if it's used for a 'bona fide medical, psychiatric, judicial, legislative, or law enforcement purpose.'"


I can't quite decide which of those conjures up a more ridiculous image. But I know that if I were a little more skilled in Photoshop, a little more inclined to waste time on inane internet toilet humor, and a little less concerned about this blog someday coming back to haunt my personal and professional ambitions, I would have a lot of fun with these pictures:














































The guy who Pelosi is prying the gavel away from is John Boehner. Tee hee.












Anyways, enjoy.







I mean, seriously, you can have a warehouse full of dildos for sale as long as you call them "educational models" or "personal massagers"? It's enough to make you wonder if politicians from Texas are idiots! I can't think of any...

Final note: Blogger's prudish spellcheck doesn't recognize dildo as a word. You of all people(?) should know that, Google! Also, I didn't realize my home town was so dildo-crazy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.





Bookmarkz